RMA Request Form
Use the below form for US and Canada RMA Request. For other regions, click here.
This form will assist you in returning your Pioneer POS product. You will receive an RMA number and instructions on how to return your product. Do NOT return your product prior to receiving a valid RMA number. Packages without valid RMA numbers will be refused.
Please fill out the form below.
To contact Technical Support, please click here.
- RMA# is valid for 10 business days from the day RMA is approved.
- One RMA request is for one product at a time. If you need RMA's for multiple products, please complete a new form for each product.
- Complete form must be provided for immediate RMA process.
- RMA# must be placed on every package. Package without RMA# will be refused and returned at customer's expense. Improper packaging could result in the refusal of the RMA.
- Customer MUST included Packing List listing all items/peripherals being returned, such as card reader, power supply, etc. If Packing List is not included, PioneerPOS (PPOS) will not be responsible for missing items.
- Our standard method of shipping is UPS Ground.
- Warranty starts from the date of PPOS's original invoice. If you purchased from our distributor, please consult with them about their RMA policy.
- Since service procedure may involve reformatting hard drive, re-installing operating system, or deletion of files, PPOS is not responsible for any malfunction, crashes, deletion, or installation of customer's software/database.
- If product is out of warranty, there will be a minimum evaluation charge of $90 per system.
- If customer does not claim the product and paid all charges due within sixty (60) days after being notified by PPOS, PPOS will consider the product is abandoned. PPOS may dispose the customer product in accordance with applicable provisions of law. PPOS reserves its statutory and and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
* = Required