Pioneer POS Announces ACE Program – Become an Authorized Reseller
March 2014 – Pioneer POS is proud to announce the ACE program. ACE is aimed at adding value and benefit to the professional reseller channel. Pioneer POS recognizes the investment the resellers make to provide excellent sales, installation, support, and service to their customers. The ACE program rewards those resellers through enhanced services and programs to ensure the highest quality products and services are delivered to the customer.
- Recognized and authorized Pioneer POS reseller, with listing on Pioneer web site.
- Lead generation for your service area.
- Capability to do warranty work, with Pioneer POS’s support authorization.
- Evaluation terminals to test the latest products released.
- Marketing assistance for regional trade shows/events.
- Sales assistance by assigned Regional Director of Sales.
- Enhanced support assistance.
- Access to online configurator.
Requirements for ACE participation:
- Commitment to Pioneer POS products.
- Clearly defined application solutions and/or services in core competency.
- Established market leadership.
- Established market focus in core market.
- Annual volume and growth commitments.
- Established outside sales organization with a help desk and technical support group.
How to sign up for ACE:
- Go to the ACE registration link below, and complete the ACE form http://pioneerpos.com/ace/aceappform.php?ref=ic
- Pioneer POS will review and authorize your ACE number.
- When calling your distributor, please provide your ACE number to be put into your profile.
- Should you have any questions regarding your status, please contact email@example.com, or 888‐468‐9757.
For more information about Pioneer POS visit www.pioneerpos.com, or if have questions about the ACE program firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your Distributor. You can also download the ACE program pdf here.
About Pioneer POS
Pioneer POS Inc. designs and manufactures a complete line of industry specific all in one computers, touch screen monitors, and kiosks. Founded in 1994 and based in California, Pioneer POS manufactures its solutions from start to finish in the USA which are deployed in Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, and Gaming applications. Pioneer POS has built an exceptional reputation with its customers and reseller partners for superior flexibility and responsiveness to customer needs including short lead times, long product life cycles (minimum of 5 years), easy customization, and quick turn around. Pioneer POS sells through qualified technology resellers throughout the US and globally.